- 1 What is rundll32.exe?
- 2 Windows Host Process Rundll32 High Disk Usage.
- 3 How to disable Windows Host Process Rundll32 in Windows 7?
- 4 How to disable Windows Host Process Rundll32 on Windows 8/10?
- 5 Uninstall Google Search Engine
- 6 Fake Rundll32. Exe Processes
- 7 Solution related to disk usage issues:
You've probably been looking in your task manager and found yourself using the Windows Disk Rundll32 high-speed disk. This is the right place to solve the problem, because this guide will help you solve the problem of Windows Host Process Rundll32 High Disk Usage that you are facing.
What is rundll32.exe?
Rundll32.exe is a common application in your Task Manager that helps you start 32-bit DLLs. The process as it seems is not a threat. You can also place it in Windows System32 rundll32.exe.
Windows Host Process Rundll32 High Disk Usage.
There are many possible problems, such as that a spyware can also have the same name. So let's start with our guide to fix the Windows Host Process Rundll32 High Disk Usage.
How to disable Windows Host Process Rundll32 in Windows 7?
If you want to disable Windows Host Process Rundll32 in Windows 7, you need to go to the system settings.
- Type msconfig.exe in the start / run menu and press enter.
- As shown in the following image, uncheck these boxes to disable.
How to disable Windows Host Process Rundll32 on Windows 8/10?
Here is simpler, since all you need is to go to the task manager and proceed to the home tab. If you find Rundll32, right click on it and click disable.
Uninstall Google Search Engine
Users who recommend this method have worked for them. To uninstall the google application engine, follow the steps below.
- Go to the control panel
- Go to the programs and click on uninstall a program
- Search the Google application and uninstall it from your system.
Fake Rundll32. Exe Processes
There is a possibility of fake Rundll32.exe processes occurring on your PC. Follow these steps to find a buttress process and remove the Windows host process rundll32.
- Go to Task Manager and click "View" at the top
- Click on "Select Columns"
- Check Mark "Image Path Name" and click OK to add it to table
- Folder The path of each process is shown in which you can search for processes that are not present in the Windows 32 folder named rundll32.exe
Avast : one of the highly recognized software that provides security and protection to your systems. Not only Security, but also Avast Cleanup cleans and accelerates his system / PC … Read more
Which option was more convenient for Windows Host Process Rundll32.exe High CPU Usage? Let us know in the comments section!
Do not forget to ask questions or any other advice you need to disable it.