Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018 Free download includes all the files necessary to run perfectly on your system, the loaded program contains all the latest and most up-to-date files, it is a full or offline version of Windows 7 SP1 X64 June 12, 2018 Free download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the publication.
Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018 Overview
Microsoft Windows 7 is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft. It is a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 7 went into production on July 22, 2009 and became available in general on October 22, 2009, less than three years after the launch of its predecessor, Windows Vista. The counterpart of the Windows 7 server, Windows Server 2008 R2, was launched at the same time. You can also download Microsoft Windows June 10, 2018 x64 .
Windows 7 continued to improve on Windows Aero (the user interface introduced in Windows Vista) with the addition of a redesigned taskbar that allows you to set applications to and new window management features. Other new features were added to the operating system, including libraries, the new HomeGroup file sharing system and multi-touch input support. You can also download Windows 8.1 AIO June 2018 x64 .
Features of Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018
- (Use the attached USB Rufus tool to perform the UEFI boot)
- Toolset diagnostics and recovery 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
- wim compressed to the recovery format (install.esd)
- Advances in touch and writing recognition
- Support for virtual hard drives
- Improved performance in multi-core processors
- Improved boot and kernel performance
- Support for systems using multiple heterogeneous graphics cards from different vendors
- Includes new version of Windows Media Center and a Gadget for it
- Redesigned calculator with multi-line capabilities including modes Programmer and Statistics along with unit conversion for length, weight, temperature and several more.
- Supports images in RAW image format
- Includes a native TFTP client with the ability to transfer files to or from a TFTP server
- Ability to apply PINs to the taskbar
- Includes Internet Explorer 8 and Windows Media Player 12
- Better Support for Solid State Drives (SSD)
Integrated / Preinstalled:
- Internet Explorer 11
- .NET Framework 4.7 .2
- DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010)
- Important and Security Updates – 2018-06-12
- Windows Defender Updates
- Language: ENGLISH US
This version includes:
- Windows 7 Home Premium STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Professional – STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Enterprise – – STD / KMS / OEM
- Windows 7 Ultimate – – – STD / DAZ / OEM  STD = Standard installation
- DAZ = Activated by DAZ
- KMS = Activated by KMS
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) automatically
- Activate the original version installed by Manufacturer
- The index pre-activated automatic restart to complete the activation.
- Activator (s) Possible false positive virus alarm.  Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018 Technical configuration details
- Full name of the software: Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018
- Name of the configuration file: igetintopc.com_Microsoft.Windows .7.SP1.AIO.June.2018.x64 .zip
- Full configuration size: x64 3.29GB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Full stand-alone configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 64Bit (x64 )
- Latest version of the version Added on: June 23, 2018
- CRC32: b2a0aa11
- MD5: 92e1ba066d949e0e16b4e614f00f2d59
- SHA-1: a1b69522e7e041af5c4e5ee716eb9810b5316d15
- Developers: Microsoft
System requirements for Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor *
- 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM (32 bits) or 2 GB of RAM (64 bits)
- 16 GB of available hard disk space (32 bits) or 20 GB (64 bits)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM Driver 1.0 or higher
- Additional requirements for using certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on the resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs may require a graphics card that supports DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center features, an additional TV tuner and hardware may be required  Windows Touch and Tablet PC re they want specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
- The creation of DVD / CD requires a compatible optical drive  BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- The Windows XP mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018 Free download
Click the button below to start Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018 Free download. This is a full offline installer and a standalone installation for Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018. This would be compatible with 32 bit windows.
How to install Windows 7 SP1 X64 12in1 June 2018
- Extract the zip file with WinRAR or WinZip or by default, the Windows command.
- Open the Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.