- 1 Features of Windows 10
- 2 Cortana on Desktop
- 3 Xbox App
- 4 Start Menu
- 5 Multitasking
- 6 Tablet Switch
- 7 Microsoft Store
- 8 Action Center
- 9 Integrated settings
- 10 Download Windows 10 ISO file
- 11 Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
- 12 System Requirements
- 13 Create Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO
- 14 How to activate Windows 10
- 15 Frequently Asked Questions
- 16 You activated Windows 10 using KMSPico. ? Can I remove it now?
- 17 Will all files be deleted when I install Windows 10?
- 18 When formatting a USB drive, “Unable to format” is displayed after installing Windows 10?
- 19 Is Windows 10 ISO free? Or do you have to pay?
- 20 What is the size of of the Windows 10 ISO image ?
- 21 Is a 4 GB flash drive sufficient for my Windows 10 installation?
- 22 Conclusion
To download the Windows 10 ISO image is an excellent location for this guide. Let me show you the best way to download Windows 10 . I'll also show you some of the methods you can use to burn an ISO image from a UBS drive. Instead, I'll show you how to activate Windows 10 right after installation.
I know that the ISO image you've already used is a file that contains files you can burn to a USB drive or DVD / CD drive. After baking, you can install the appropriate software (or Windows) by connecting a USB to your computer or laptop. The best thing that everyone has an ISO image is that it is not affected by viruses and also saves money (you don't have to buy a CD at the store).
Today's guide will tell you the best thing about how to download a Windows 10 ISO image file. Instead, I'll tell you the most useful tool to help you burn your ISO file to a USB drive. Read this article completely so as not to miss any other steps. Otherwise, you may accidentally damage your computer or greeting files.
Features of Windows 10
First, let's look at the features of the final version of Windows Windows 10 . If you are a new user migrating to Windows 10, you should check this list to see how useful this Windows is. Microsoft owner Bill Gates recently announced that it will no longer update Windows 7. This means that Window 7 will no longer be with us by 2020.
In this case, most individuals go to this final version of Windows. Windows 10 has all the features missing from previous Windows 7 or 8. Both versions of the feature compile here to the final version so other versions of Windows will not be visible.
Let's talk about the cool and interesting features of this latest OS.
Cortana on Desktop
Are you lazy? If so, this feature is just for you. Cortana is the name of the voice assistant that works with voice commands. Works the same as Google's voice support or Amazon support. Using a laptop or computer is now easier than ever.
So do you like games? Then let me introduce you to this amazing Xbox app that lets you play Xbox games right on your computer. Microsoft has improved the graphics quality and performance to support Direct X 10 and to enjoy the real-time experience. Even with the Xbox DVR feature, you can record 30 seconds of gameplay. In this case, you can show your friends without missing an unexpected victory in the game. You can take screenshots directly from your Xbox DVR and no longer have to talk to third party applications.
I hope that the creepy Windows 8 Start Menu is the same person as me who doesn't like it. If so, the following is good news. Microsoft just changed the full-screen Start menu to a new style. When you open the Start menu, you can find recently installed applications in the Recent menu. You can also add the Quick Launch app on the right. From the left menu you can instantly access quick tasks like Settings, My Computer, My Documents, etc.
Want to get quick access to all your open applications? Then the best way is: New and improved multitasking features let you see all your open applications at once. You can use applications to quickly move between applications. It can be in the start menu so you can click to see all the applications running in the background.
Do you own a tablet PC? Not comfortable while using Windows? Then here is an easy to use feature. This new tablet feature lets you change your Windows layout to a simple tablet UI for comfortable use. The latest update has improved many more stable features than before.
One of my favorite features for Windows 10 is this latest and updated Microsoft Store. This store also has all the apps and games. You can install Instagram, Messenger, Facebook, and other social media applications directly on your computer. Now you don't need a blue stack or other emulator to run Android applications on your PC.
You'll find a cool, beautiful Action Center in this latest Windows 10 update. This allows you to easily access all your quick settings from one place and easily turn on or off WiFi, Bluetooth, and more. Another thing is that you can now get all your notifications in one place. This notification panel is linked to a notification center that receives notifications like iOS or Android phones.
After the Windows 10 update, Microsoft removed these two applications to access settings. The settings in your computer and control panel are now compiled together so you can access them in one place without having to open a separate application.
Download Windows 10 ISO file
So after reading the features in Windows 10, I'm curious about Downloading Windows 10 ISO . If so, Microsoft will tell you how to download the Windows 10 ISO image file completely free of charge. There are two ways to download an ISO image file of Windows 10. The first method requires the Microsoft Media Creation tool and the other method does not. Direct download at high speed via the Internet Download Manager.
First how to create your media.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
1. First of all, you need to open this link and download Media Authoring Tool
2. After downloading the tool, open the location where you downloaded the tool, right-click the icon and click Run as administrator .
3. When you open the program, it asks you to read the license agreement, so simply click Agree to see two options. The first option is to create installation media for another PC, the second option is to download an ISO image.
Notes : Create installation media to record ISO images directly to a USB drive. Otherwise, you can download the ISO image and burn it later.
4. Select Create installation media and then click the Next button in the lower right corner.
5. After clicking Next, you will be prompted to select the language in which to download the ISO. Select the desired language and click the Next button again.
6. You will now be prompted to connect a USB drive here. Then you need a USB flash drive more than 8GB and click Next again. Then start downloading the Windows 10 ISO file on your computer and then it will be automatically burned to the USB drive.
Note: This process requires you to back up files from a USB flash drive. Format the USB pen drive.
7. Wait for the download to complete and you will get a bootable USB drive. Now you are ready to use You can now install Windows 10 from your USB pen drive.
If you don't know the Windows 10 ISO download requirements? Then read this list before installing it on your computer / laptop.
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Faster Processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32 bits, 2 GB-bits for 64.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 × 600  Pros and Cons
Personal views of this new Windows 10 ISO download are as follows: You can also tell us what you like and dislike about this version of the Windows operating system.
- Direct X 12 support
- Better User Interface Compared with previous versions,
- is nearly identical to Windows 7 (for Windows 7 lovers).
- Enhanced Security Enhancement
- Built-in Windows Defender (Anti-Virus)
- Cortana Personal Assistant
These are my favorite features in Windows 10, but I know everything is black. Now let's talk about the most disliked disadvantages about Windows 10.
- Many unnecessary applications running in the background
- Too much bloatware (requires storage space)
- Search for something in Cortana When you need to use Bing search engine (I hate this search engine) in Microsoft Edge.
- Too many permissions while changing defaults
These have some drawbacks for Windows 10, and the comments section may tell you what you dislike about Windows 10. In this way people will know what they are using and what problems they face.
Create Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO
Thus, if you downloaded the ISO image file from another website or from the ISO website, the Media Authoring Tool. Then you can follow these steps to create a bootable USB drive using an ISO image file. Follow the steps below carefully. Otherwise, the USB drive may be damaged.
Okay. Let's move on to the next step.
1. First of all, you need to download Rufus tool from this link Download Rufus tool . Free tool that is very useful for creating bootable drives.
2. The tool does not require installation, so you can just double click after downloading.
3. After opening the Rufus tool, you need to connect the USB flash drive to your PC / laptop. Make sure your capacity is at least 8GB.
Note : The Rufus tool formats the drive and the user, so please back up your personal data from the flash drive and you may lose data. Therefore, move all the data on your computer or other flash drive before proceeding first.
4. There are now too many options in the Rufus Tools window. Do not touch others instead of the people I speak with. You need to change DDos to an ISO image file near the DVD icon.
5. After selecting an ISO image, click the DVD icon to open a new window. In this window, you need to select the ISO image file you downloaded from the media creation tool.
6. Clicking open when selecting an ISO image will load it into Rufus. Now leave everything as is and click start and click OK to display a warning message.
The Rufus tool now starts burning ISO image files to the pen drive. This process takes about 10-15 minutes.
How to activate Windows 10
We recommend activating immediately after downloading Windows 10. Windows 10 comes with a 30-day trial, which limits you to use most Windows 10 features after the trial ends.
How can you? Let me show you an easy way to activate Windows 10 without paying a penny. Yes, of course the way I'm sharing with you doesn't cost anything and you can activate as many computers as you want.
So let's check out the activation process:  First, you need to download KMSPico Windows 10 Activator from our website or by following this link. Download KMSPico .
- Now you should extract the zip file when the download is complete. You will be asked for the password you can get from here. KMSPico Zip password .
NOTE: Otherwise, KMSPico will be deleted before you extract the zip file. It's not because it contains a virus, but because all the activation programs are blacklisted by an antivirus tool.
- Extracting the file will display a folder named KMSPico. Open that folder, right-click KMSPico.exe and then run as administrator
- Open a new installation window and install it like any other installation window
- Immediately opens start menu and then find KMSPico in the list of programs.
- Right-click to open KMSPico. Then click Run as administrator. The new logo now appears with the Windows logo and a red button appears.
- Now just click the red button to hear your voice notification. When activation is complete, you hear a "Program Complete" voice memo.
You've now successfully activated Windows 10 without paying anything. So, after activation, restart your computer, then right click on My Computer and click Properties. This section displays the activation status of Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you still have questions after reading all about the Windows 10 ISO download, you can read this FAQ list. From this list we collected the most questions and answers about the Internet. You can also find answers to the questions you want to ask. If you do not find the answer you can also ask me in the comments section. We will answer your questions and do our best to help.
Would you like to use KMSPico?
Yes, you can also activate Windows 10 by using your preferred version of the product key. To do this, you can go to this link Windows 10 product key and copy the product key for your version of Windows.
You activated Windows 10 using KMSPico. ? Can I remove it now?
Yes, you can uninstall KMSPico after activation. There's no need to keep it on your PC and Windows won't be disabled after uninstalling. For this please follow this guide KMSPico completely removed .
Will all files be deleted when I install Windows 10?
Only Windows 10 installations format local disk C, so if you have personal files on drive C, move them to another drive. If you do not move the file, the file is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
When formatting a USB drive, “Unable to format” is displayed after installing Windows 10?
Don't worry. The USB drive is still safe. Just rename your drive and reformat it.
Is Windows 10 ISO free? Or do you have to pay?
No, Windows 10 ISO downloads are completely free and costless. If you find a website that asks for money, leave. Since it is a fraudulent site,
What is the size of of the Windows 10 ISO image ?
The total size of the Windows ISO is about 2.9 to 3 GB.
Is a 4 GB flash drive sufficient for my Windows 10 installation?
No, as mentioned above, the file size of ISO is about 3GB. Extend from 4GB to 5GB when burning to a USB drive.
Download Windows 10 ISO is the best way to install Windows on your computer or laptop. In this way, you can avoid scratching the CD or DVD. In addition, you do not need to purchase a Windows DVD in the market after some time. This is because most marketers sell pirated versions of Windows or edited versions that can cause some problems after installation.
As such, Windows 10 ISO download is the only way to get genuine Windows. . You can burn it with USB, but you can carry it wherever you want. DVDs are difficult to carry from one place to another. You can also back up Windows on your computer and use it whenever you want. After activation
you can also activate Windows 10 by following the guide above. If you missed it simply check and check before leaving the above website. After activation, you can use all the features completely free for the rest of your life.
Windows 10 ISO
Windows 10 is a Microsoft operating system used on personal computers and PCs. Windows 10 ISO image file-Save to USB flash drive to help create a bootable USB drive and install Windows 10 on your computer