Men, seem like they are not the only ones who enjoy lifting weights. Nowadays, you are more likely to see women in the gym, squatting, sitting on the bench and lifting, like men. The movement & # 39; Girls that lift & # 39; Now he's very established, and we think he's amazing. Men, apparently, are not the only ones who enjoy lifting weights. Nowadays, you are more likely to see women in the gym, squatting, sitting on the bench and lifting, like men. The movement & # 39; Girls that lift & # 39; Now he's very established, and we think he's amazing.
Years ago, if you go to a gym, most of the time, what you would see would be a weight room full of men, and a cardio room full of women. Women were generally advised to stay away from weights, as it was wrongly believed that lifting weights would turn them into huge beasts.
As the investigation was conducted, and common sense began to prevail, people discovered that lifting weights as a woman would not cause them to add 50 pounds of muscle to their frame during the night. In fact, it was discovered that resistance training provided a more molded physique, more curved, thinner and more defined than one that could only be achieved by cardio.
That's why today we're going to see a 5-day exercise routine for women to become strong and toned.
If you are a woman looking to become bigger, stronger and more toned, the following routine is perfect.
Before committing to any training routine, it is absolutely vital that you take the time to warm up properly before training.
Warming up before training is important because helps improve your flexibility and mobility and helps reduce the risk of injury. By stretching the muscles before training, it helps to increase the elasticity of the muscle fiber. This is important because it means that muscle fibers are much less likely to tear and break.
A good warm-up also will increase core body temperature and potentially will improve its athletic performance . Warming increases circulation, which in turn means that more blood flows through the body. This ensures that more oxygen and nutrients can be transported throughout the body and feed the waiting muscle cells. The more energy they have, the harder the muscles can work when they train.
Before saying anything, doing some repetitions just with the bar or a very light set of weights, does not constitute an effective heating. .
Sample heating routine
Now we have to see how you can warm up to get the most out of your workout.
A warm-up sample routine could consist of the following exercises and movements:
- 1 minute of knee lift
- 1 minute of heel digging
- 2 sets of 10 rolls per arm
- 10 knee flexions
- 20 head rotations
- 10 hip rotations
5 day workout routine for women to get strong and toned
Now let's look at the definitive 5 day workout routine so that Women get strong and toned. If followed correctly, you should start to see and feel noticeable improvements on a weekly basis.
The idea here is to build lean muscle and keep spending high calories to melt stubborn body fat in the process
Monday – Chest and arms
- Bench press with flat bar – 4 sets of 8 repetitions
- Push-ups – 4 sets of 10 reps
- Crosses of cable – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Tilt with dumbbells – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Curls barbell biceps – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Alternate hammer arm curls – 4 sets of 12 repetitions per arm
- Triceps upper string extensions  – 3 sets of 20 repetitions  Triceps outlets – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- 10 minutes on the elliptical machine
Tuesday – Shoulders and backs
- Footrest military press – 4 sets of 10 repetitions  Side climbs with m ancuernas – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
- EZ ba r vertical rows – 3 sets of 15 reps
- seated dumbbell presses – 4 sets of 10 reps
- shrugs dumbbell weights – 4 sets of 10 repetitions
- closed-grip pull-pulls – 4 sets of 12 repetitions
- Dumbbells bent over rows – 4 sets of 12 repetitions per arm
- ] Rows of the T-bar – 4 sets of 10 repetitions
- 10 minutes on the stationary bicycle
Wednesday – Cardio circuit
- 10 burpees
- 10 push-ups
- 15 abdominals
- 20 scrubby thrusts
- 3 sets of 10 hanging suspensions
- 3 x 1 minute rounds of table
- 20 minutes of low intensity cardio on the treadmill
Thursday – Strength Day
- Cufflink press inclined – 5 sets of 5 repetitions  Flat bar press with bench – 5 series of 5 Reps
- Deadlifts – 5 series of 5 reps
- Barbell clean and press – 5 sets of 5 reps
- Barbell inclined rows – 5 sets of 5 repetitions s
- Barbell snatch – 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- 10 minutes on the stationary bike
Friday – Legs
- Barbell squats  – 4 sets of 8 reps
- Leg press machine – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Leg extensions – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Hamstring curls – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Going lunge – 4 sets of 10 repetitions per leg
- Calf sit ups or standing – 4 sets of 20 repetitions per leg  10 minutes on the elliptical machine
Diet and nutrition
No matter how hard you are training in the gym, if you are not eating the right foods at the right time, all your efforts will have been in vain. You can not overcome a bad diet, so we will share with you some dietary and nutritional secrets before leaving.
Remember, we are seeing the latest 5-day exercise routine for women to strengthen and tone up, and if you are not eating well, you will not become strong or toned.
Here are some proven methods that have proven to have excellent results.
1. Drink enough water
When it comes to exercise and general health, proper hydration is crucial.
Water represents about 80% of our bodies, and we need it to perform even the most basic physiological processes. Without adequate amounts of water in our bodies, we run the risk of becoming dehydrated, which can affect athletic performance and our overall health.
When we exercise, we perspire and can lose important electrolytes through our sweat. That is why it is important to stay well hydrated during exercise, to help replenish the fluids, minerals and electrolytes that we lost during training.
Aim for 2.5 liters of mineral water per day. Failing that, the filtered water is still very good for you.
2. Get lots of healthy protein
Protein is vital for muscle growth and repair. If you want to strengthen and / or tone up, you should make sure you get enough protein every day.
Scribe around 0.6 – 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight, and be sure to spread it evenly throughout the day. Look for healthy, thin sources such as fish, chicken, turkey, eggs, nuts, seeds, dairy products and grass-fed red meat.
3. Invests in a quality whey protein
If you provide serum, whey protein is a supplement that you will have to invest in if you want to build muscle and burn fat.
Whey protein shakes are perfect because they provide a shake 30 or more grams of protein per serving. They are easy to prepare, convenient, know very well and are full of other nutrients with which the muscles thrive.
4. Do not forget your vegetables
In addition to protein, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates, you should also make sure you eat plenty of vegetables.
Vegetables are full of digestive-friendly dietary fiber, & # 39; They are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and help give your meals texture and extra flavor.
Do not rely solely on vitamin supplements when it comes to nutrient intake, be sure to eat plenty of fresh vegetables every day.