It's that time of year again. Good weather and music festivals. Inevitably, those two together make an exciting combination, to say the least. Of the countless festivals that take place around the world, one of the most famous and recognized is none other than Coachella Music and Arts Festival. Held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, located in the Coachella Valley of the Inland Empire in the Colorado desert, thousands come together every year around the world to celebrate some of the best artists in the world.
Co-founder of Paul Tollett and Rick Van Santen in 1999, the festival has seen some of the most important names in popular culture on stage and attendance. Coachella is something for everyone, with a range of music of all genres, and an artistic flare throughout its territory. Every year, people from all over the world make the trip to California, with some camps to attend the full three-day weekend and its different sets.
Music festivals, or any festival for that matter, are an opportunity to demonstrate some culture and creativity. People have used festivals as a platform to display their artistic sides, taking out some of the most colorful and imaginative sets you can imagine. Over the years, Coachella has been home to ensembles that no doubt attracted attention and attracted attention. Today, we take a look at some of the sets that have been on display in Coachella for the past decade and that will surely be remembered.
1. Our first attire dates back to 2007, by an individual named Paul Jenkins who had attended to see Bjork. Fortunately, he found a member of the Arcade Fire band who was also there and bravely displayed a comical swan costume that would surely attract the attention of those around him.
2. Our next outfit dates back to 2009, with another captivating outfit that did not necessarily involve a lot of clothing. In contrast, Instagram user OskAndEst, who attended to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, decided to go topless (you can not blame them, it's hot out there). The intriguing part is that they brought a large eyeball that was held in place of their head. It is safe to say that nothing was lost in sight.
3. Now we come to 2010, with our next attire of Instagram user jordeaux. Jerseys and monkeys are very popular during festivals, and this individual decided to dress up as a big pink bear that is willing to offer & # 39; Free Hugs & # 39; Clearly in the spirit of the festival with his friend, fortunately, hugs came easily and frequently that day.
4. 2011 brings us to a fusion of common themes of the Coachella sets; tribal and neon. Here, we have a group of friends who stood up in unison, wearing tribal clothes with neon colors, and were contrasted between an assistant dressed informally. Calling themselves the "neon gang", this group of friends was surely in the spirit of the music festival.
5. 2012 gives us another interesting combination; glamor and artistic creativity. This individual decided to leave wearing a golden shine and glamor while rocking a creative mask (and alarming). Dressed to impress, and suited to the given climate, this lady did everything possible to ensure that it captures the attention of all who pass by.
6. In 2014, we found something quite interesting. The shoes that these two people wear were made by them for the festival. Exploiting their creativity, they decided to wear their own shoes created by themselves and put them together in colorful costumes, one of which is casual, and the other free-spirited.
7. Our next outfit takes us to 2016, where one of the most popular styles and trends is presented. This lady in particular uses what is known as the "boho-chic" style, which is a fusion of bohemian and hippie influence. In addition, she is wearing accessories with beads and has a bit of face art, which is very popular among Coachella attendees.
8. Finally, we arrive at the most recent Coachella Festival 2018. This particular attire is a personification of what Coachella's outfits are about. It just has it all, from the ostentation to the colorful hair extensions, jewelry, bracelets and fashion sunglasses, topped with a memorable smile. This is a perfect example of the creativity that comes to life at music festivals.
If you liked this article, click on the button NEXT POST below, and do not forget SHARE with your Facebook friends!