- 1 Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64 General description
- 2 Features of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- 3 Details of the technical configuration of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- 4 System requirements for Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- 5 How to install Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- 6 Free download of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64 Free Download includes all the necessary files to work perfectly on your system, the loaded program contains all the most recent and updated files, is completely offline or in a standalone version of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64 free download for Windows compatible versions, download link at the end of the publication.
Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64 General description
The design and operations of the successful production system require a detailed understanding of the multiphase flow behavior. The simulation and flow modeling provides valuable information about the behavior of the flow, including the physics that describes the flow through all the production systems, from the pore of the deposit to the installation of the process. The OLGA multiphase dynamic flow simulator models time-dependent behavior, or transient flow, to maximize production potential. You can also download Edificius 11.0.1a x64 .
Transient simulation with the OLGA simulator provides an additional dimension to steady-state analysis by predicting system dynamics, such as time-varying changes in flow rates, fluid compositions, temperature, deposition of solids, and operational changes. From the well dynamics for any well termination to piping systems with all kinds of process equipment, the OLGA simulator provides an accurate prediction of the key operating conditions that involve a transient flow. You can also download ARCHICAD 22 .
Features of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- The OLGA simulator allows key flow simulation applications, which include
- liquid handling
- size separators and slug receptors
- solids handling
- simulating key operational procedures, including commissioning, shutdown and purging models
- for contingency planning
- Environmental risk assessment in more complex deepwater drilling environments.
Details of the technical configuration of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- Full name of the software: Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- Name of the configuration file: _igetintopc.com_Schlumberger.OLGA.2017.2 .x64.zip  Size: 661MB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Full stand-alone configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 64 Bit (x64) 32 Bit (x32)
- Developers: Schlumberger Limited
System requirements for Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- A Pentium compatible PC with Microsoft Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. 64-bit variants of Windows are supported.
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher  At least 2 Gbyte of RAM and 10 Gbytes of free disk space.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the product documentation
How to install Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or, by default, the Windows command.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
Free download of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64
Click the button below to start the free download of Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64. This is a complete installer without connection and a separate configuration for Schlumberger OLGA 2017.2 x64. This would be compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.