- 1 Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Overview of the free download
- 2 Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
- 3 System requirements for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download
- 4 Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download Details of the technical configuration
- 5 How to install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download
- 6 Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 free download
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download the latest version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before loading them, the program works perfectly fine without any problem. It is an installation independent of the installer without full connection of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download for the compatible version of Windows.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Overview of the free download
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections into a single platform that is shared securely between users and the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies, including multiple protocols and virtual private networks (VPNs), along with built-in enterprise-level password management tools, granular-level and global access controls, and robust mobile applications to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM allows IT departments to boost security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk. You can also download VirtualBox 5 .
IT departments are responsible for managing and controlling access to an increasing inventory of servers, computers and devices on and off the site. However, relying on multiple remote connection tools and password managers is inefficient, frustrating and insecure. Instead of being treated with simplified clarity, IT professionals, system administrators and help desk technicians battle the ongoing chaos. The solution is to centralize remote connection technologies, remote machine data, password management and access control in a platform that is secure, scalable and easy to use. You can also download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 .
Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you may experience after installing Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download. Keep in mind that functions can vary and depend entirely on your system supports them.
New features and improvements
- SQL Azure MFA support
- New documentation search on pages linked to an entry
- Azure AD authentication support (Office 365) (Devolutions Password Server required)  ] Improvements in MySQL compatibility, including repository, documentation and favorites
- New repository administrator role
- Google Drive now available as data source
- New execution user permission that allows specific users to open an entry
- New 1Password OPVault & 1Password Web support
- Integration for Password Safe by Mateso
- Type of credential of the new password server of Devolutions
- Live edition for FTP, SF TP, SCP, WebDAV, Google Drive, S3 storage and Azure Storage now available
- Pwned password verification integration
Connection management remote
- Centralize, manage and securely start all your remote connections from a single platform.
- Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure, centralized vault or use the existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
Secure access to critical assets
- Protect your connections from various security and insider attacks threats that use granular protection access control.
IT Team Solution
- Fully integrated functions for teams, allowing easy sharing and managing of users.
Ease of administration
- Facilitates the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify administration.
Audit and reports
- Conduct audits and generate custom reports according to specific criteria.
Start connections automatically
- Start highly secure and direct connections to privileged sessions, including remote servers, virtual machines and other critical assets.
- Supports the most extensive list of technologies, including RDP, SSH, VPN, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA / HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, ConnectWise Control and LogMeIn.  Easy sharing session
- Easily and securely share all of your remote sessions on your entire team.
Centralized password vault
- Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure repository. Log in anywhere using Devolutions Web Log in.
Administration of administrative passwords
- Manage and share secure administrative passwords throughout the organization.
- User-specific repository that allows each user to have privileged accounts that only they can
- Credentials are negotiated on behalf of the user when initiating a connection, which prevents the user knows the credentials.
Role-based security system
- Granular protection access control. All restrictions are predefined and are applied through a role-based security system.
- Enforce two successive authentication steps to grant access to the data source. The 2FA options are integrated directly into the software.
- Supports a large number of data sources that allow easy sharing of databases, such as SQL Server, MariaDB, Devolutions Password Server and many more.
Multiple Repositories  Store and organize entries in an unlimited number of repositories to easily manage massive numbers of entries, documents and other confidential information.
- Define the role of the user with selective permissions and delegate the users to these roles for granular and effective management.
- Start sessions, manage your desktops and servers and recover passwords with the mobile application.
- Access and start your sessions even when there is no Internet connection. The offline console is a recordable copy of your database that is as secure as the online version.
- Integrated virtualization consoles, such as Hyper-V, Terminal Server, and XenServer, which provide a quick overview of the machine's state and allow management tasks.
- Monitor, verify and analyze the time spent by a user on a specific client or machine for audit purposes.
- Record information about when, what and who performed an Action in a session. Supervise all open sessions for all users.
- Know exactly who is connected in real time for various types of sessions. Verify if a user has connected and receives a warning before connecting.
System requirements for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download
Before installing Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download you need to know if your PC meets the recommended or minimum system requirements :  Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download Details of the technical configuration
- Full name of the software : Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download
- Name of the Download file ]: _igetintopc.com_Remote_Desktop_Manager_Enterprise_220.127.116.11.zip
- File size : 169 MB.
- Type of application . ] Compatibility architecture : 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers : Devolutions
How to install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default the Windows command.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 free download
Click the button below to start the free download of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14. This is a complete offline installer and separate configuration for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14. This would work perfectly well with a compatible version of Windows.
Source igetintopc .com