- 1 What is the Razer Phone 2?
- 2 Razer Phone 2 – Design  Visually, the Razer Phone 2 still has a Marmite factor. At first glance it looks a lot like its predecessor. It has the same hard-line rectangular design that matches a 5.75-inch 16: 9 screen with Dolby Atmos certified top and bottom massifs. The speakers may seem thick, but they are still a key selling point for me. The games and the audio of the film are significantly higher than in the phablets of the competition and have a surprising amount of bass extension. The shots and the noise of the motors of the automobiles have many more attacks and power that those that will obtain in the telephones of the competition. The addition of Dolby Atmos support further helps your gaming and entertainment skills and helps give the audio a weak but noticeable direction. The location of the button is identical to that of the original Razer phone, with the volume buttons to its left and power to its right. As before, the power button has a built-in fingerprint scanner. The scanner is not the fastest I've tried, but it's quite reliable and easy to use, with the power button in place where your middle finger will rest naturally. Flip the second generation of the Razer Phone 2 and you'll find a key difference between this and the original: it has a Gorilla Glass backing. Personally, leaving aside the difficulties of the network, I preferred the robust feeling of the original all-metal, but the change at least brings with it a new support for Qi wireless charging. Razer is also configured to send an optional folding wireless charging dock, which will be synchronized with the other new feature of the Razer Phone 2: Chroma RGB lighting. The logo on the back of the phone and the RGB lighting band on the charging cradle work with the Razer Chroma application. This works in exactly the same way as in the PC peripherals of the company. Jump to the application and you can choose the color you want and adjust it to play various patterns for things like incoming notifications. Personally, I think RGB lighting does not make sense and generally makes any decorating device look like a child's toy. But Razer has made it easy enough to turn off the lighting or configure it to activate only in very specific conditions, so it is not a decisive factor. I am also pleased to see that Razer has managed to build the water and dust resistance standards of Razer Phone 2 to IP67, which should allow it to survive the odd accidental immersion. Under the hood, Razer also made some updates. The main one is the enhanced vibration motor, which allows the phone to provide a stronger haptic response by doing things like games and Gigabit LTE. Related: What is Dolby Atmos? Razer Phone 2 – Screen
- 3 Razer Phone 2 – Software
- 4 Razer Phone 2 – Performance
- 5 Razer Phone 2 – Camera
- 6 Razer Phone 2 – Battery
- 7 Why buy the Razer Phone 2?
- 8 Verdict
What is the Razer Phone 2?
Avid gamer looking for a perfect mobile fragmentation station? Then, the Razer Phone 2 can be the phone for you.
The Razer Phone 2 is the second phone for gaming peripherals and the Razer hardware specialist, and according to the company, it has been designed by gamers for gamers & # 39;
At first glance, it is not the most interesting gaming phone that will arrive this year. It does not have the ridiculous design or the wealth of peripherals offered by the ROG phone of the competition. Instead, it is an update of 0.5 that aims to solve minor problems that made the original Razer Phone attractive to non-players.
But the changes that Razer has made, which include enhanced maximum screen brightness, improved internal components and the addition of wireless charging, are positive. These, along with the excellent sound system and the super-polished display, are ready to HDR, with a refresh rate of 120Hz, means that the phone is still a dream for the avid mobile players and Netflix bingers.
Continuous problems with the camera and a square design However, it will continue to hamper its appeal to everyone else. If games are not your main concern, it will still be better to invest in a competing flagship, such as the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the iPhone XR.
Related: The best smartphones