- 1 Solution 1: Update the keyboard driver
- 2 Update the keyboard driver using DriverDownloader
- 3 Update the keyboard driver using Device Manager
- 4 Update the keyboard driver from the manufacturer's website
- 5 Solution 2 – Press the F lock key or the F mode key
- 6 Solution 3 – Stop running programs  It is possible that one of the many programs running on your computer at this time may be causing this problem. Some users have reported that stopping Dropbox or OneDrive helped them solve this problem. It is very possible that this step also works for you. Another program that is known to interfere with the Print Screen key is Snipping Tool. In fact, it would be better to stop all running programs and check if the print screen works now. Solution 4: Download the Windows update
Then, just when you needed to take a screenshot, the screen print key suddenly stops working and you have absolutely no idea in the world about how to solve the problem.
Well, do not worry. This problem is easily solvable. And we'll show you how to fix it quickly.
In this publication, we share 4 solutions to solve the problem of the printing screen that does not work . It goes without saying that it is not necessary to test all the solutions listed. Start with the first and then continue with the next one on the line and so on, until the error disappears.
Therefore, let's dive.
Solution 1: Update the keyboard driver
Old or corrupt keyboard driver can cause a lot of problems, including this one. Then, the first thing you should do is update the keyboard driver.
You can update the drivers manually or automatically. We always recommend the latter, as it is not only fast but also comfortable. Also, you do not need any kind of technical knowledge to update the drivers automatically.
All you need is a good software driver tool.
Update the keyboard driver using DriverDownloader
DriverDownloader is one of the The best driver update tool there is. With a click of the button, you can update the keyboard and other obsolete drivers.
You can download it for free. What's more, you can even install and run the software without paying anything. When you execute it, you get a free driver report. However, if you want to obtain automatic driver updates, you must register the tool.
Users who choose to register DriverDowloader get a 90-day money back guarantee (which, we're sure, will never want to use because this software is very useful and error-free) and access to the Customer Service.
Just click on the green button to download the software.
Start the download
Once you have downloaded, install it and register it to update the keyboard driver.
Update the keyboard driver using Device Manager
If you want to update the keyboard driver manually, there are two ways to do it: using the device manager or through the manufacturer's website (discussed below).
Here are the steps to follow to update the keyboard driver using Device Manager.
- Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar
- Type & # 39; execute & # 39; in the start search box and then press enter
- Type & # 39; devmgmt .msc & # 39; and click the OK button
- Expand Keyboards and then do Right-click on your keyboard device and select Update driver software
- Click Search on my computer for driver software  update-driver-software "width = "492" height = "338" class = "alignnone wp-image-11220" data-lazy-srcset = "https://www.drivers.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2018/11/ update-driver-software -1.png 610w, https://www.drivers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/update-driver-software-1-300×206.png 300w "data -lazy-size =" (max-width : 492px) 100vw, 492px "/>
- Then select Let me choose from a list of device drivers My computer
Solution 4: Download the Windows update
Is your Windows updated? Do not? Next, download the latest updates. This could solve the problem of the printing screen does not work.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the Windows icon in the task bar
- Type Windows Update in the start search box and press Enter
- Click Check for updates
- Windows will see if there are updates to download
- If so, download them and install them
- Restart windows
What happens if none of these solutions works? In that case, we suggest that you press the Alt + Fn + PrtScn or Alt + PrtScn or Fn + PrtSCn keys. This trick could work when everything fails.
If the problem persists, you may consider using the clipping tool to take screenshots. To access it, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar
- Type & # 39; clipping tool & # 39; in the start search box and then press Enter
- Click on the clipping tool under programs.
Source drivers .com