PDF-XChange Editor Review
PDF-XChange Editor software can be used to create PDF files from scanned documents, images, and text files. Creating PDFs from scanned documents is very difficult, but PDF-XChange Editor can do that. You can also use PDF-XChange Editor to convert Office documents to PDF extensions. This is one of the features that many PDF applications don’t offer.
This software has many features that you can use to create document comments, comments, and links. These tools are designed to edit PDF data into the highest quality documents and images. PDF-XChange Editor is a functional software that is versatile and user-friendly enough to meet the needs of all practitioners, from beginners to experts.
How to Use PDF-XChange Editor
PDF-XChange Editor Download
PDF-XChange Editor’s free trial mode can be used for personal and commercial purposes as long as it is not combined with other software and has a financial benefit. When you use PDF-XChange Editor in evaluation mode, many menu items display the PRO feature logo symbol to indicate that this is a licensed feature.
You can still use these features, but the output will be watermarked. If you want to use the licensing feature for output content without a watermark, we recommend purchasing a license from the official website.
What’s new in the latest version of PDF-XCHANGE EDITOR?
The new licensing features of PDF-XChange Editor include:
- Merge layers.
- New Paste in Clipboard Options.
- Add caret comments to the document.
- Numerous additional bug fixes and improvements.
However, the new free features of PDF-XChange Editor include:
- Create and fill out a form from the CSV file.
- Outlook webmail added to your email provider.
- New Pencil Tool feature.
How to install PDF-XCHANGE EDITOR on PC?
Follow the installation instructions below to run PDF-XChange Editor on Windows 10/8/7 platform.
- First, open the downloaded file using compression software like WinZip, WinRAR, you will see PDFXVE8.exe inside the ZIP folder. Alternatively, you can extract PDFXVE8.zip without opening it, and the result of the extracted file is PDFXVE8.exe.
- Check PDFXVE8.exe using the Open ZIP method or extraction method, then click PDFXVE8.exe.
- Open ZIP using WinRAR
- This will display an installation wizard message and a Click Install button.
- Don’t forget to check the PDF-XChange PDF Viewer / Editor / Editor Plus End User License Agreement version for the next step.
- The next step is to choose CUSTOM or COMPLETE INSTALLATION and then SELECT LOCATION. Since this article is talking about PDF-XChange Editor, the Editor uses COMPLETE Installation to select PDF-XChange Editor and then click the NEXT button.
- The next step is to choose the version of PDF-XChange Editor for Windows. If you don’t have a licensed version, choose the free version.
- After selecting the free version or the licensed version, click Next to continue the installation process.
- Wait for the installation process until you see a pop-up stating that the installation was successful.
- In the last step, click Finish and start PDF-XChange Editor on the Windows platform.
PDF-XChange Editor system requirements
- PDF-XChange Editor supports all Windows (32/64 bit) operating systems from Windows 7 and above.
- Versions 4, 5, 6, 7: Microsoft / Citrix Terminal Server compatible; Windows XP, Windows Vista compatible.
We recommend that you install the latest Microsoft Windows service packs and updates before using the product. That way, you can guarantee the best possible performance of your software. The printer drivers used by our products, especially PDF-XChange Standard and PDF-XChange Lite, are not designed to work in virtualized environments such as XenApp software.
As Microsoft has discontinued support, product support for Windows XP and Windows Vista has some limitations. More information on this issue can be found here. If you are using Windows 7, make sure you have the latest release and all fixes available. Otherwise, you may run into problems as described here.
Free Download PDF-XChange Editor Full Version for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 ,10