Motorola has a tendency to confirm unannounced phones with some of the change logs of their application updates, and the latter for Moto Voice is no different. In addition to discussing some new features for the application, the change log also mentions the Moto Z3 Play, a phone that has not been announced and that we have not yet seen in person.
- Calls and messaging (Messages from Android, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp)
- Uber, Flights and Games (for the US, Canada, United Kingdom, India and Australia)
- Voice control Moto Insta-Share
- Compatible with more than 70 applications. See "Help" in Settings for a regional application list.
- Natural language support for phone configurations and a vast knowledge base of the cloud
- Bug fixes
- Support for motorcycle functions z (3) play, g (6) & g (6) plus devices
The application actually has quite a few changes. Now you can handle calls and messages for selected applications, as well as Uber, flights and games in some languages. More than 70 new applications are supported, and the Moto Insta-Share projector now has voice control. But what really interests us is the mention of the "moto z (3) play", which we have seen and passed through the FCC.
For what it's worth, the Moto G6 was launched only a day after its name was detected in a Moto Voice change log. Then, most likely we will see the Moto Z3 Play and the rest of the Z3 family very soon.