After your last hard work, you can enjoy your free time and watch your favorite videos on YouTube. Open your browser and go to the site to see the familiar red play button. But when I start playing the video, only white or black screen appears. Try to play another video to no avail. You can see that screen or watch the endless spinning wheels in the video window. What should I do when the Youtube video does not play?
A lot of users asked “Why doesn't YouTube play on my laptop?” I'm glad to know that there are many solutions available. In this article, I will show you how to modify YouTube in your browser so that you can enjoy your favorite videos immediately again.
Solution 1: In the change browser,
your computer may be idle and your YouTube page may have gone to sleep. In this case, you just need to refresh. This should allow you to play YouTube videos.
On the other hand, if you have an older browser, you may not be able to play videos properly on YouTube. Therefore, it is important to stay updated. As I said, the first thing to do is to check the browser version. Then go online to find the latest version. Compare the two versions and follow the update instructions if they are not the latest version. If you don't know how to check your browser version, please follow the instructions below.
- Click the More Options button in your browser. It will look like 3 dots aligned vertically.
- Click a setting in the drop-down list.
- Go to the Settings menu, then click About Chrome. Your browser version is shown here.
- Click on three dashes vertically aligned to go to additional options.
- Click General in the left menu.
- Scroll down until you are Get Firefox updates. You should be able to see the browser version here. If it's updated, you'll see a note that says "Firefox is up to date."
Solution 2: Clear cache and cookies
Over time, stored cookies and caches can accumulate and affect cookies. YouTube Player In this case, we recommend deleting it to improve browser performance.
This step depends on the type of browser you are using. We've listed below how to fix YouTube by clearing your cache and cookies in Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Click the More Options button that looks like a vertically aligned dot.
- Click More Tools in the drop down list and then click Clear Browsing Data.
- If not checked, click the checkboxes next to "Cookies and Other Site and Plug-in Data" and "Cached Images and Files". ”.
- Select "Start of time" from the deleted period options.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
- Restart your computer and try playing your YouTube video.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the More Options button, which appears as 3 dashes vertically aligned.
- Click a library in the drop-down list.
- Navigate to your navigation history and click Clear Recent History.
- Make sure the box next to Cookies and Cache is checked.
- Click the Clear Now button.
- Reboot your computer and see if that resolves the problem.
Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall Adobe Flash Player
Sometimes the problem is not related to the browser, but it is related to the outdated or malfunctioning Adobe Flash Player. So the best solution is to uninstall and reinstall the program. Another important thing to remember is that you can't play YouTube videos at all without this software installed.
Solution 4: Reset your Internet connection
Sometimes, YouTube videos won't play due to internet connection issues. The ideal solution for this is to reset the connection settings. It's worth a try, but it's not always possible to solve the problem.
- Click the search icon.
- Enter “Control Panel” (without the quotes).
- From the Control Panel, click Network and Internet.
- Click Internet Options. The Internet Properties window opens.
- Go to the Advanced tab, then click on the Restore Advanced Settings button and the Reset button.
- Click the Apply button to save your changes.
- How to download YouTube videos
- Convert YouTube to MP3
How to fix issues with Post Youtube videos not playing What is? First appeared in the free product key.