Animations are a story of love or hate. While it certainly adds a bit of flash to an action that would otherwise have no effect, the additional stress on the GPU or the CPU might be too much for the older machines, forcing them to stutter under the weight of the activity.
Or, maybe you just prefer not to have them. Either way, we have it covered. Here's how to disable minimize and maximize animations in Windows 10.
- In the Cortana search field, type Advanced System Settings and click on the first result .
- In performance, click on Configuration to open the configuration menu.
- Uncheck the Animate window by minimizing or maximizing the option .
- Click Apply 
- Click OK .
- How to use Microsoft Excel Like a Pro
- How to use Microsoft Word Like a Pro
- How to use Windows 10