Is not it annoying to enter a password each time you enter the Windows 10 system? If you are tired of doing this, this publication is exactly what you need. The following guide will show you how to disable passwords for logging on to Windows 10. Let's take a look!
How to disable Windows 10 logon passwords
The steps to disable logon passwords in Windows 10 are quite simple. You only need:
Step 1. Type "netplwiz" in the search bar and click netplwiz in the search results.
Step 2. Uncheck "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" and click Apply .
Step 3. The "Log in automatically" box will appear. Enter your password and confirm it, then click OK .
Step 4. Click OK to save the change.
Everything is ready. Now there is no need to enter the Windows 10 system using passwords.
You can also check:
- How to enter the boot menu in Windows 10
- How to change to dark mode in Windows 10
- How to run the boot repair in Windows 10, 8, 7
- How to create a system restore point in Windows 10
- How to enter safe mode in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- How to start the command prompt in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
This is how passwords are disabled in Windows 10. Although it is more convenient not to enter the login passwords, caution is still needed. If you need more help, leave your comments below to inform us. We are willing to help you.
The publication How to Disable Windows 10 Logon Passwords appeared first in the Driver Talent blog.