More than one Windows 7 user has complained that we received the following error message when they try to associate their Bluetooth devices.
If you also get this error message, you should not be afraid, mainly because it is not only a common mistake but also easy to solve.
We have dedicated You took a complete publication of this problem and I mentioned it here, not one but three ways in which you can solve this problem. And yes, do not forget to tell us which method worked best for you!
So, let's analyze.
Why does this error occur?
Understanding why a particular error occurs makes it much easier to solve quickly. Some error messages are explained by themselves, like the previous one.
As you can see, the error message clearly shows that the problem is related to the Bluetooth device driver. Therefore, the installation or update will solve the problem.
Now let's see how you can install or update the drivers for your Bluetooth device.
Update drivers automatically
There are three main ways to update device drivers: Software tool, manually through the device manager, or manually from the manufacturer's website.
The reason we want to comment on this method (update the drivers automatically) is because it is the easiest and fastest of all. In addition, it is more reliable, too. You do not need any technical knowledge to use this method.
There are several driver software tools available in the market, but we recommend that you use only DriverDownloader . It is very reliable, fast and easy to use.
You can download, install and run the software for free. When you run it, you will get a free driver report. However, you must register DriverDownloader to get automatic updates. The software comes with a 90-day money back guarantee, and registered users have access to customer service.
Just click on the green button to download it.
Click Run or Save
You can now see the following message from a pop-up window.
If you click Run skip to the next step.
If you click Save first look for the folder Downloads and then double click on driver_downloader.exe ] file to execute it.
Click on the Install button to continue.
All that remains to be done is to click the Register button. SIP that is. Using this software is really easy, as we said before. Now you can enjoy the automatic updates of the drivers and say goodbye not only to the problems of Bluetooth device drivers, but also errors related to drivers and performance.
Update drivers manually
These are the steps you must follow.
- Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar and then type & # 39; execute & # 39; in the start and pr ess search box Enter
- Type "devmgmt.msc " in the run dialog and press Enter to open the Device Manager window
- Expand Bluetooth Radios, right click on the necessary device and click on Update driver software
- Now click on Search on my computer driver software
- Now you have two options in front of you. You can navigate to the location where the driver for this software is located, using the pull-down menu that is available, or choose the driver from the list of device drivers installed on your computer.
- We recommend that you click on the second option ( Let me choose … )
- Select driver of the appropriate device from the options that are displayed on your screen and click Next  Windows will now update the driver. Once you do that, a confirmation message will appear on your screen. All that remains to be done is to click on Close
- You will be prompted to restart Windows. Do it
Update the drivers from the manufacturer's website
Last but not least, you can also update the Bluetooth device driver from the manufacturer's website. Go to the manufacturer's website, find the driver and then download the exe file and install it and run it.
Source drivers .com