AERMOD View free Download the new and updated version for Windows. It is an independent installation of the complete off-line installer of AERMOD View Free Download for a compatible version of Windows. The program was reviewed and installed manually before our staff upload it, it is a fully operational version without problems.
AERMOD View Overview of the free download
AERMOD View is a complete and powerful air dispersion modeling package that seamlessly incorporates the following popular USA. EPA air dispersion models in an integrated interface: AERMOD, ISCST3, ISC-PRIME. These air dispersion models from the US EPA UU They are widely used to evaluate the concentration of contamination and the deposition of a wide variety of sources. You can also download Global Mapper 20 .
The AMS / EPA Regulatory Model (AERMOD) is the next-generation air dispersion model based on the theory of the planetary boundary layer. AERMOD uses an input and output structure similar to that of ISCST3 and shares many of the same characteristics, in addition to offering additional features. AERMOD fully incorporates PRIME countercurrent wash algorithms, advanced deposition parameters, local terrain effects and advanced meteorological turbulence calculations. You can also download OkMap Desktop 14 .
Features of the free download of AERMOD View
Below are some of the amazing features you can experience after installing the free download of AERMOD View. Keep in mind that the functions may vary and it depends entirely on whether your system supports them. 19659007] Embedded graphical user interface
- Fully integrated interface that combines easy-to-use graphical tools (eg, fountains, buildings and receivers), smooth model execution and outlines and automatic publication of results.
Powerful 3D visualization
- Full 3D visualization of your entire modeling area. The results of the sources, the buildings and the contour of the concentration and / or the deposition are shown in context with the surrounding terrain.
Export to Google Earth
- This interesting feature allows you to export your buildings, sources, receivers and outlines to Google Earth. a more realistic picture of where your pollutants will impact the surrounding areas.
New Project Assistant
- The New Project Wizard allows you to configure a new project quickly and easily in the AERMOD view. You can configure your project by specifying a reference point in Latitude / Longitude, UTM or any other local coordinate system.
Parallel AERMOD at no additional cost
- Included in the package, at no additional cost, is AERMOD MPI, Parallel version of AERMOD. This will significantly reduce the execution times of the model, while still delivering the high quality results you expect from the AERMOD view.
Professional Print Templates
- Take advantage of the ready-to-use print template. You can include your company logo, project number and other project-specific information.
- This utility will increase your productivity drastically by allowing you to specify the emissions of various pollutants emitted by the same source. It is not necessary to configure different projects for each pollutant!
Terrain Processor with Automatic Discharges
- Advanced terrain processing capabilities are offered for various terrain data file formats such as NED, SRTM and USGS DEM. Automated download of web data files from webGIS. SRTM3 Terrain data at a resolution of 90 m available worldwide.
Complete Meteorological Preprocessors
- There are several tools available for the easy processing of meteorological data for the AERMOD and ISC models.
- The AERSURFACE utility allows you to automatically calculate the characteristic requirements of the surface.
US EPA NO2 NAAQS Tool
- However, the AERMOD Model does not directly calculate the National Environmental Air Quality Standard per hour from the EPA for the USA. UU The Vista AERMOD includes an easy-to-use tool that will quickly calculate these values.
System requirements for AERMOD See free download
Before installing AERMOD See free download, you need to know if your PC meets the recommended or minimum system requirements:
- product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed on the following Windows operating systems:
32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional, and Final versions)
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent) or higher
- At least 2 GB of available hard disk space
- 1 GB of RAM (recommended) 2 GB)
AERMOD View free download Technical configuration details
- Full name of the software : AERMOD See free download
- File size: zip
- Size of the download file : 553 MB.
- Application type : Offline installer / Separate complete configuration
- Compatibility Architecture : 64Bit (x64)) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers : Lakes Environmental
How to install AERMOD See free download
- Extract the zip file with WinRAR or WinZip or by default with the Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
AERMOD See free download
Click the button below to start AERMOD See free download. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for AERMOD View. This would work perfectly well with a compatible version of Windows.
Source igetintopc .com