Many people own iPhones. Some of us use the telephone only for communication purposes.
Others use it for social networks and emails. And some use it purely to play games. Then there are those who use it for all those combined things. The truth is that iPhones offer many things on the phone. The problem is that consumers do not know how your device really works.
Below is a list of 24 errors that you are making with your iPhone.
1. The low battery function is not used: An error that almost all owners of an iPhone make is not charging their phone correctly. Apple.com says that you must enable low power options on your phone, this will prevent you from dying faster. If you do not know how to do it, go to your settings and click on the battery. Once there, click on the bottom of the low power mode to turn it green.
2. Leaving the phone in extreme temperatures: iPhones are not designed to withstand crazy weather temperatures. Emily Shapiro, representative of the Apple iPowerResale reseller site, told FashionBeans.com, "the iPhone can operate normally at temperatures between 32 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit and can operate normally, if not in operation, in temperatures of -4 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. "The problem arises when an iPhone is stored for a long time in temperatures outside of these. They will tell you that they can not work and will have to wait until they are stored again at room temperature before they work.
3. Never clean your phone: Newsflash: bacteria stick to your phone. One way to prevent this is by washing your hands and keeping your iPhone out of dirty areas. If your phone is already dirty, try investing in a microfiber cloth and clean your phone from time to time. Apple.com says to avoid solvents, abrasives and aerosols. Apple.com also says not to spray your phone directly, but spray the cloth you are using to clean your iPhone.
4. Buy cheap chargers other than Apple: Many of us do not have the money to spend on the right charger for our iPhones. When this happens we go to the cheap stores that sell us a charger that works for our phones, but they are not the same as we should use. Emily Shapiro, representative of the Apple iPowerResale reseller site, told FashionBeans.com that those cheap chargers really hurt the iPhones. Shapiro went on to say that sometimes these charges explode or simply die quickly due to poor manufacturing.
5. You connected to Bluetooth: Many people do not know how to use their phones correctly, so they do not know how to turn them off. But this is something that is important to know. Apple.com claims that being constantly connected to Bluetooth can cause the battery to run out faster. If you notice that the battery is running low, access your settings and check if your phone is connected to Bluetooth. If so, disconnect it and see if that makes a difference.
6. You are not using iMessage: If you are not using iMessage, you are missing a large part of having an iPhone. There are so many different gadgets to use in iMessage that will make you laugh. You can have a lot of time and unique conversations with your friends when you use iMessage. If you want to activate your iMessage, enter your configuration and do it. Then, simply, have fun.
7. Closed all applications: When you use your phone, open your applications. It used to be thought that leaving these applications open in the background would consume the battery, but that is not the case. According to cnet.com, applications remain in a paused state and do not synchronize. When you close the application completely and then reopen it, the entire application needs to be restarted. This causes more battery power to run out compared to leaving the application paused in the background.
8. Having too many push notifications: Many people do not know how to turn off automatic notifications for all their applications. This is understandable because many people do not really look at the phone with such intensity. If there is an application from which you want to stop notifications, go to your settings. Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find all the applications you have. Click on the application from which you want to stop notifications and then click on the button to stop notifications.
9. It does not protect your phone: The iPhone costs a lot of money and we consider it an extension of ourselves. Because of these two reasons, we should really take care of it more than we do. Be sure to buy a suitable case for your iPhone and do not place it in any position where it could be damaged. This is a big mistake.
10. I'm not updating your iPhone: Not making software updates on your iPhone is a big mistake. Emily Shapiro, representative of the Apple iPowerResale reseller site, told FashionBeans.com that keeping her phone updated is important. If there was not a good reason why Apple wanted this new software update, it would not happen.
11. Do not back up your iPhone: Make a serious mistake when you do not back up your iPhone to your computer. In case you are someone who does not know what this means. We are talking about putting all the information on your phone, on another device, most likely on your computer. You want to do this because your phone could die or be stolen at any time. If you care about the information that is on your iPhone, such as your photos, you may want to back up.
12. You are not using an access code or Touch ID: We know that it can be annoying to have to enter and exit your phone using a password or using a fingerprint or your face. But the truth is that your phone could be stolen at any time and you will regret it if that thief obtains your information. It will not take much time of your day to create a protection password for your phone, so just do it.
13. Do not charge your phone overnight: Many of us think that this is a myth and we continue to charge our phones overnight. This is a big mistake to make. According to gizmodo.com, leaving the phone on during the night can cause slight damage to your phone and its battery. Then, the next time you want to charge your phone, do not wait until you go to bed.
14. Do not wait until zero: For some reason, many of us wait until our phones have zero battery to charge it. This is not something smart to do according to gizmodo.com. Indicate that you must start charging your phone when it reaches 40% of the brand. They even claim that charging a phone with a lithium-ion battery when it is at zero can cause it to become really unstable.
15. Avoid wireless charging: Wireless chargers may seem tempting to use because they are fairly new and seem fun. But according to gizmodo.com they are chargers that we should avoid using. These wireless chargers that exist today have the unpleasant habit of generating some residual heat. Gizmodo.com declares that it is this heat that will potentially kill the charger completely.
16. Never turn off your phone: Many of us do not want to turn off our phones, ever. But this can cause damage to our phones. According to cnet.com, we should all turn off our phones at least once a week. Failure to turn off the phone may damage the battery. When you go to sleep at night, think about turning off the phone during this time. It's not like you're using it anyway.
17. Do not turn off your WiFi: If you are in an area where there is no wifi or in a place where you do not need to use wifi, turn off your wifi. According to the huffingtonpost.ca, leaving your wifi on all the time can be a cause of the battery draining faster than if it were off. If you do not know how to do it, access your settings and click on Wi-Fi. Then turn it off.
18. Do not fully charge the battery: That's right. In the same way that you should not let your phone run out completely, you should not let it be completely charged either. According to digitaltrends.com, you should always have your phone between 50 and 80 percent. Because of this, you should always monitor your phone when it is charging to make sure it does not exceed 80% of the battery's life.
19. Allow location service throughout: When you allow location services in all your applications, this depletes the battery faster than normal. Huffingtonpost.ca suggests that you only apply an application to access your location when you are going to use the application. When you order an Uber, activate the location services for that application during that time. The same happens when using Maps.
20. Use of all storage: We have all been there when we received notification of our iPhones that tells us that we have used up all the storage on our phones. According to u3.com, you are supposed to leave 10% of storage on your phone for your iPhone to work properly. From now on, enter your configuration and verify the amount of storage that remains before taking more photos or download a new application.
21. Do not restrict your applications: When you let someone play or use your phone, you do not want to give them any information. The next time you can give your phone to someone else to use, access the settings. Click on the general tab and set restrictions and restrict access for certain applications without entering a password. This will protect your privacy and will ensure that the person does not snoop where they should not be.
22. Allowing people to see your messages: When we receive a text message from a friend, we automatically receive them as a notification. If you are someone who leaves your phone in sight, this may be a problem for you. If you access your settings and then the messages, you can prevent these preview messages from occurring. Simply go to the message section in the settings and disable the demo preview tab. Then, no one who passes can see the message that appears on the blocked screen.
23. Charging your iPhone with the phone case turned on: One big mistake that people make when charging their iPhone is to leave the phone's casing on. According to apple.com, you must remove the casing of your phone when charging your phone, as it causes overheating. When it overheats your phone, the battery ends up damaged. The next time you charge your battery, be sure to remove the phone case.
24. Not using a screen protector: Our iPhones are really expensive and are, in a way, part of who we are. That means we have to protect them no matter what happens. Sometimes, a phone case does not work because the screen is still exposed and may break or break. Try to invest in a screen protector for your phone. The next time you let go, you will not have the prowess in the pit of your stomach that your precious phone will break.
Click NEXT SEND to read more stories like this and do not forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.