Whether it's Halloween, Comic-Con or a themed party, it's not always easy to create an original costume. Many people will stick to the basics or opt for a costume bought in the store, but those who have in mind that "best costume prize" know that you have to do some things outside the box thinking about reaching the top. So, how do you make your suit stand out from the rest? Well, if you ask these inventive people, it's about combining two in one.
While the following costumes have not been met with instant recognition, they were definitely received with much more acclaim once the pun was performed. 19659002] Most of the time, puns result in eyeballs, but these cleverly invented costumes justify a smile at least. Here are 24 genius costumes that will make you see yourself twice to understand.
1. The classic image search character, Waldo, is usually quite easy to find on Halloween night, as many people opt for this simple disguise as a last minute disguise. However, it is rare that you find one that adds a werewolf to the mix. Were-Waldo, do you understand?
2. A chainsaw wielding, a shotgun throwing on Wednesday Addams? Do not worry, you did not miss a sequel to the ultraviolet family Addams that departs from the family. This disguise adorned with weapons actually pays homage to Bruce Campbell's classic cult character, Ash, from the films Evil Dead . But why combine the two characters you ask? Ash Wednesday, of course!
3. Nowadays it's rare to find a Halloween costume that really scares you, but this is one that would undoubtedly send chills down the spine of any office coworker. The blue screen of death. For those who are not familiar with this fatal notification system error, I just hope they never find it.
4. This winning set of the office Halloween costume contest combines Transformers & # 39; leader of the popular paid subscription service of the Autobots and Amazon. I still do not understand? Amazon Prime. This may seem like a profitable disguise, but, again, you must ask yourself how many orders Amazon had to make to acquire those boxes.
5. Surely you will see many bumblebee costumes on Halloween, but they rarely look haggard, unless it is in the middle of the shame walk the next morning. However, getting up soaked in blood of this bumblebee is not the result of a fight in the bar, the undead are intentional to portray the play on words "Zombee."
6. Nothing screams stereotypes of French such as wine, baguettes, cigarettes and a classic beret, but the paint on the face may seem a bit out of place at first. However, if you are familiar with the KISS band, you can put two and two together. If at the end of the night there were guests to the party with their faces painted white around their mouths, these boys became super-methodical.
7. At first glance, you can instantly recognize what the Disney princess is looking around the corner. However, with a closer inspection, you will probably notice that Belle is putting on a dress that is much more inspired by the kitchen than we are used to. Get it? It's the combination of Disney and fast food: Taco Belle.
8. You may be led to believe that it is a disguise by Indiana Jones at first, but then you will notice that this guy decided to change the whip for an Ethernet cable. This substitute accessory was not limited resources, helps to join the game of words in the game. Taking the name of the web browser literally, this guy went for Halloween as Internet Explorer.
9. This shocking disguise probably received some confusing looks when it was worn at San Diego Comic-Con in 2013, but the clever wordplay here certainly guarantees a laugh once you have it. Combining the popular first person shooter and the iconic Japanese character, this person was like Halo Kitty.
10. This couple decided to opt for a word game that channels the nostalgia of the 90s, paying tribute to the success of Vanilla Ice Ice Ice Baby . "Junie may cry now for our terrible puns, but I have a feeling that one day she will learn to appreciate visual humor the way I did," wrote Lauren Lanker on Instagram.
11. You have to admire anyone who is so dedicated to having a great disguise that they spend the whole night with half a mannequin strapped to their backs. Halloween often sees a variation of bridal gowns from brides zombies to bridezillas, but this mail order from the bride one brims with creativity.
12. We do not usually see the main character of Alice in Wonderland carrying so many accessories, but these chains are a nod to a popular grunge band that was formed in the 80s. I still do not understand it? This user of Reddit dressed in the costume of the famous character of Lewis Carroll with a bit of bling added to be "Alice in chains".
13. While this man may seem to have rolled in a glued paint aisle, a paint magnet is not what his costume looks for. Taking a more literal approach to the title of the very popular erotic romance novel, this guy disguised as Fifty Shades of Gray .
14. Carrying an ice pack to disguise can not be easy, but it will not take long for people to realize that they dressed like "Netflix and relax." When you think about it, it's a great party costume. This guy found a way to provide both ice and laughter.
15. Space doctors? Doctors of the galaxy? It may not be the most obvious disguise at first, but once you have it, you realize that they did the best job they could possibly have. "We dress like Universal Healthcare for Halloween," Norgoroth wrote on Reddit. "In the United States, this is scary for half of our population."
16. You may be wondering what these three men with pots are supposed to be on their heads. Well, the answer is quite simple, they are potheads. However, that still does not answer another great question that comes to mind when looking at this disguise. How the hell can they see?
17. This girl found a simple costume that could throw together at the last minute, being both original and comic. The suit and the small note go together to make this disguise a "formal apology". The only real problem with this disguise is that you will surely get one or two jokes from dad "Hi, I'm sorry, it's a pleasure to meet you". 19659002] 18. You do not always have to break the bank by buying a costume bought in the store when you want to be a superhero. The homemade suit of this type allows him to call himself "Batman" even without the armored suit. Maybe I can even recruit a nemesis with a guy who just walks around telling jokes.
19. This girl dressed in an ambitious word game that probably had to explain all night, but hey, once you realize what it is, you can only admire the effort made. Those familiar with the franchise of Harry Potter may realize that she is dressed as a Golden Snitch, but what about those points? Aha, "The snitches get points"
20. Sometimes, Halloween stalks you and you have to do something together at the last minute. This girl knew how to make a costume only with a garbage bag and a printer while gaining some game points and originality. I still do not understand? She is a bag of Eminems.
21. This guy found the perfect way to reveal his punk costume when someone asks him, "What are you supposed to be?" Vinney Leuterio posted his disguise on Twitter, writing, "I got a costume! This year, I'm athletic, it's okay if you do not understand, it's an … internal joke." Do you understand?
22. Once something like a show becomes very popular, you know that everyone will be disguised as one of the characters for Halloween. So, how do you find a way to excel while you continue to refer to that program? Let's take this guy who added a touch Disney being Jon Snow White.
23. This guy not only disguised the character of Alf to adhere to the spooky nature of Halloween, he did it to make a punk reference to The Lord of the Rings . Now that disguise starts to look a little more familiar? That's because this guy disguised as "GandAlf".
24. With the great success of the Marvel movie Black Panther you can expect to see people disguising themselves as characters for many conventions, but this guy found a way to give a hilarious turn to things. Now combining two famous panthers, he decided to go as "Black Pink Panther".
Click NEXT POST to read more stories like this and do not forget SHARE with your Facebook Friends.