Life is full of ups and downs, happiness and struggles that will test your endurance and integrity, push you to overcome challenges and leave you with lessons that will make you even stronger in your ascent.
It's the way in which feeling and thinking about yourself, including your expectations and beliefs about what is possible for you, largely determines everything that happens to you.
Everything starts with your thoughts. When you change your thoughts, you transform the quality of your life.
Below is a list of the best motivational quotes to inspire you to start the day with a bang:
Appointments for self-confidence
1. Do not stoop your dream to adapt it to your reality, improve your conviction to match your destiny.
2. You are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
3. You are confined only by the walls that you build yourself.
4. The man who has confidence in himself wins the trust of others
5. You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.
6. It is not who you are that stops you, it is who you think you are not.
Quotes about positivity
7. Stop fearing what could go wrong and think about what could go well.
8. You should never regret anything in life. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it is bad, it is experience.
9. Falling is an accident, staying down is a choice.
10. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
11. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
12. Do not be afraid to give up the good and go big.
13. Remember that the best lessons of life are usually learned from the worst times and the worst mistakes.
Appointments for work and success
14. Do not talk, just act. Do not say, just prove it. Do not promise, just try.
15. Never stop doing it well simply because someone does not give you credit.
16. Discipline does what needs to be done, even if you do not want to.
17. Work while you sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend Live as they dream.
18. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on the things we want, not on the things we fear.
19. Never apologize for having high standards, people who really want to be in your life will rise to meet them.
20. If you do not challenge it, it will not change it.
21. Never give up in a dream just for the time it will take to achieve it, time will pass anyway.
22. Do not fear failure. Afraid to be in the same place the year you are today.
23. A hill is just another opportunity to leave your competition behind.
24. Do not give up You are already suffering. You are already hurt. Get a reward for that.
25 Hurry until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
26. You did not come here to get that far.
27. Be selective in your battles because sometimes peace is better than being right.
28 If we keep doing what we are doing, we will continue to receive what we are receiving.
29. You will never know your limits until you make an effort with them.
30. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
31. The man on the top of the mountain did not fall there.
32. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
33. If you can not handle stress, you will not achieve success.
34. Do not get carried away by your problems, be guided by your dreams.
35. Do not confuse silence with weakness. Smart people do not plan large movements out loud.
36. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
37. Obsessed is the word lazy use to describe dedicated.
38 You become someone with whom you spend your time.
39. Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.
40 Hard work trumps talent when talent does not work hard.
41. If you do not build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build yours.
42. Between the stimulus and the response is our greatest power: the freedom to choose.
43. What comes easy will not last, what lasts will not be easy.
44. Do not limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
45 Work until your idols become your rivals.
46. Formal education will make you live. Self-education will make you a fortune.
47. I create new enemies every day, it's called business.
48. When you have a vision of a million dollars, do not surround yourself with minds of 1 cent.
49. You can not get rich thinking poor.
50 Doing what is comfortable is rarely profitable.
51. If you can count your money, work harder.