- 1 Applications
- 2 Hire
- 3 Firefox Fast and Private Reality Browser
- 4 Bouncer: Temporary application permissions (Beta)
- 5 Feedly Lab
- 6 Assistant shortcuts
- 7 Parsec
- 8 Notable women  Well, it seems that Google has created an augmented reality application that can superimpose women's faces remarkable historical in the American currency. I'm not really sure why people would want to do everything possible to do this, but at least you can find some information about those women within the application. In this way, it offers a bit of a learning experience, although it is probably easier for you to read about these women in Wikipedia. Monetization : free / without advertising / no IAP Connectpaper
- 9 Application Flurry Revenue Analytics
- 10 Heimdall Parental Control
- 11 Manufacturer Applications and Tie-In  SamsungVR Videos SamsungVR Videos is a virtual reality streaming application compatible with Daydream. Fresh content is delivered daily, and you can expect one of the world's largest high-quality libraries. Access to this content is completely free, so you will not have to worry about paying for the videos you want to see, although the application contains ads. But hey, if you're dying to see virtual reality content, it's not that there are many applications out there that offer such a thing. At least not yet. Monetization : free / contains ads / without IAP AT & T Collaborate – Meetings AT & T Collaborate is a new application that allows you to stay connected wherever you go (as if your phone did not have this purpose). More or less, this is a video and voice communication application that can work with up to 200 participants per meeting. It's a bold statement, not that I can test the application, since it requires an AT & T login that I do not have. Monetization : free / without advertising / without IAP Microsoft Stream Microsoft Stream is a corporate video sharing service that was launched on June 20, 2017, and has just received an Android application this week. It serves as the central destination for enterprise video content, with the added benefit of built-in intelligence functions. In this way, you can easily find and participate with the videos you need quickly. You can even save content to watch it offline, which is excellent for users who travel continuously. Monetization : free / no ads / no IAPs Samsung PixelTrac  Samsung PixelTrac is a tracking application that can follow a printed pattern. You can attach this pattern to a VR headset so that this application can track your movement. And if you want to go deeper into its uses, you can read everything you can do on your Github page. Monetization : free / no ads / no IAPs Do you know a new decent application? Let us know!
Welcome to the summary of the best new Android applications that were launched live on the Play Store or that we discovered in the last two weeks. This week I have a new Google application for business owners who want to explore new talents, an amazing Firefox virtual reality web browser and a very useful application that can grant temporary permissions to the rest of their applications. So without further ado, here are the most notable Android apps launched in the last fortnight.
Are you looking for the previous rounding editions? Find them here.
Google & # 39; s Hire started as a web application last summer, but As of this week, there is now an official Android application available for all business owners who are looking for new talent. After all, it is a recruiting application and is intended to help small and medium enterprises to distribute jobs, identify and attract candidates, establish strong relationships and efficiently manage the interview process.
Monetization : free / no ads / no IAPs
Firefox Fast and Private Reality Browser
Android Police coverage : Firefox Reality web browser now available for Daydream VR, Oculus Go and Vive Wave
Firefox Fast and Private Reality Browser is a new web browser that can be used with mobile virtual reality headsets. The navigation works well enough, although it can be a slow process, since you have to search your web addresses and searches on a VR keyboard. At a minimum, it's a fun little application to play when you play with your VR headset.
Monetization : free / no advertising / no IAPs
Bouncer: Temporary application permissions (Beta)
Sam Ruston & # 39; s Bouncer is a useful application for security conscious users who wish to have the ability to grant application permissions temporarily. As soon as you close an application for which you granted permissions, they will be deleted. This is ideal for the many applications that request access to your location, contacts or camera, since you will not have to worry about your applications abusing those permissions once you have finished with them.
Monetization : $ 0.99 / no ads / no IAPs
Launch of Feedly Lab serves as an experiment to determine in which direction to take the news aggregator application. Redesigns are often a task, but Feedly has opted for a more open, collaborative and fun process. So, if you want to help, download this application and use it for a while, then, when you have some information, just go to Feedly's Slack channel and let them know what you think.
Monetization : free / no ads / no IAPs
The shortcut assistant is an ingenious button remaper. If you want to re-assign your power button so that when you execute a long press, start an application or function of your choice, this is the application for you. It is also ideal for anyone with a disability who has trouble using the touch screen and would like to configure some key applications to start by pressing certain physical buttons.
Monetization : free / no ads / no IAPs  Assistant shortcuts “/>